Sunday, December 18, 2011

six months

Anniversary Tag

How long have you been married?
Six months. Six mostly blissful months.

How long did you date?
Almost a year.

How old is he?
25 and one quarter.

How old is she?
21 and three quarters.

Who said "I love you" first?
This is how the first time went.
Fred: I think I love you.
Me: (slightly mortified) What??
Fred: (reading the situation accurately) ...oh...uh...ouch! My eye!
Me: Oh no, your eye!
(The L-word was not brought up for awhile after that.)

Who is taller?
Fred.

Who sings better?
Fred?

Who is smarter?
If we're measuring "smart" in terms of who's better in math, then Fred, but if we're measuring "smart" in terms of...who can type faster or who can eat more chocolate chips in one minute, then me.

Who does the laundry?
Mostly me.

Who does the dishes?
Hmm, we both do them.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
We trade off. It's a free for all system around here.

Who pays the bills?
The state of California.

Who mows the lawn?
We don't have one of those.

Who cooks dinner?
Me. Sometimes Papa Murphy's takes a turn, too.

Who is more stubborn?
I think we tie on this one. It would depend on the situation, though.

Who asked out whom?
Fred asked out me.

Who proposed?
Fred. A few weeks after he proposed, we ordered his ring. Once it arrived at the store, I picked it up and gave it to him by proposing, so I guess we both proposed!

Who is more sensitive?
Me probably.

Who has more friends?
I think I do.

Who has more siblings?
Fred, who has eight siblings.

I tag anyone else who is having any sort of anniversary. I'm a sucker for any excuse to celebrate.

1 comment: